Saturday 16 July 2011

HAW PAR VILLA!

Another item checked off the list - Haw Par Villa!

And the day was made all the more special, because I got to hang with my bff Shaina Neo!



The hidden villa among the trees

YAY TO FREE ADMISSION! 

The grand entrance 

Warning: HELL approaching

'You sure about entering hell??' Eep.

The ten courts of hell
Bloody tears

And a series of brutal tortures:

Dipping in hot volcano ash

Pulling tongue out

Cutting off the head and limbs

Wishing well! 



FU LU SHOU (sorry i dont know which is which):







Beautiful mermaids


FAB CAMWHORE SKILLS
Stomach-ache

I am strong! 

Stomach-ache closeup

I am strong too!

Welcome to Haw Par Villa


Profile pic worthy




READ THE SIGN HEH

<3

So glad I managed to tour this place, it ain't as lame as everyone makes it out to be! Quite a bit of chinese history and legends in there that I never knew about. So sad how the place is neglected and off the radar now, everyone should definitely go have a look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment