Thursday 30 June 2011

Astounding voice


'Slow down, and the things you're chasing will catch up with you.'

There's always been this never-tiring engine inside of me, pushing me to do a million things at one time. I am always trying to say 'yes!!!!' to every opportunity, and packing my life with STUFF. Probably  because life is a never ending list of possibilities to me - the thought alone makes me breathless! I always feel that we should grab every moment, and make the most of fleeting time. 

Sometimes we lose sight of what we're chasing in the midst of the blind chase. It's only 2 and a half months till I leave my home. For three good years. Time to breathe and chill. Have time for what's important. Family. Friends. Me!

And, singapore's crazy food. NOOOOO I'm gonna miss you so much!! 

Cool video of A Korean/Male version of Susan Boyle
(Warning: Your heart might twinge and tear glands might activate) 




Ahh one billion things to do before London!

No comments:

Post a Comment