Wednesday 1 June 2011

Lion King @ Marina Bay Sands



THE LION KING



Woo my first ever musical!!!

Watched it on Thursday, on the day we broke camp! Despite being dead tired, I stumbled all the way to MBS. Was slouching in the chair and falling into slumber, but when the show came on - BAM!

I was wide awake!

Fabulous fabulous fabulous.

The animals.
The costumes.
The songs.
The voices.
The amazing sets.

Being the noob I am, I was enchanted.



MBS theatre is the epitome of class:
White

Polished

Beautiful

Inside the theatre:
We were so far back but IT WAS STILL AMAZING

Amanda and Yu Hui :D

The Lion King shop selling pricey Lion King stuff for Lion King fans:



SIMBA! Favourite character

Many cute toys that cost a bomb

Photo taken from sneaky corner

BW totally ripped off this design
After the show, MBS: 

The flower/orange/cup/white thing

HELIX BRIDGE!



Lovely lovely musical. When I go to London, I'm going to watch one million musicals! Is Broadway in London too? 

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment