Monday 13 June 2011

Mediacorp filming


Never thought I would be working on a Sunday! 

Date: 12 June 2011
Time: 1pm
Location: Mediacorp Studios
What: Filming of We Are Singaporeans, last episode! 
Role: Dream representative, Media Excutive! Taking behind the scenes footage..




Add caption


View of all angles in studio

The three contestants from The Noose.
(Jacques aka Jackass is cute!) 

9 Celebrity icons -
Selena Tan, Pierre Png, Cynthia Koh, Kym Ng, Bryan Wong,
Irene Ang, Fastest runner in SG, ST Life editor and a Getai Singer

Enthusiastic audience cued to give standing ovation HAHA

Chidlren starstruck by funny host Hossan Leong 

Jacques sitting inconspicuously in the audience



In the dressing room

Entry into backstage

The coolest thing was whenever recording began, the producer will go 'Everybody cameras and phones all away' and I would be there snapping and shooting away like nobody's business. Woah

And I have to announce something. Because I am not a fangirl and I am such a professional, I resisted the urge to take a photo with Pierre Png!! Ultimate self-control



No comments:

Post a Comment