Thursday 2 June 2011

Mystery Event

Last Friday, my colleague told me to go to work in black formal work attire, as she is bringing me to an event.

Location: Fullerton hotel
Time: 6pm
Event: ALB Law Awards 2011

It was some super glam law awards ceremony! I felt really out of place because it was a Black Tie event. All the lawyers came in haughtily in their black suits and glam gowns..

Oops. Picture taken from net, this one is 2009, but the one i went to is SIMILAR
Many Many people 

Performances
Award presentation
The ceremony turned out to be quite boring actually. Funny to watch the lawyers networking enthusiastically.

It was quite awkward for me until we found that they had a reserved table (just in case of insufficient tables). Due to awesome planning, there was nobody at this table, so we sat there and ate all the magnificent Fullerton ballroom food.


The delightful menu

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment