Saturday 23 April 2011

Dorm Room Ideas


Due to me being overly-excited, I have started brainstorming and researching on Dorm Room Ideas!! 

Love the curtains love the flower portrait!

I NEED to have those hanging thingies

Pretty mirror 

INSPIRATIONAL HAND-MADE POSTER!

Wicked idea - raising your beds so that you can stuff one million things underneath <3

Hmm dont think one shelf is enough at all


Gotta think of someone else to hang on the wall. (LOL that sounds like a death threat)



All the designs are so mega pretty!! I am so psyched about my potential new room. I hope it's not too crammed or smelly.

List of must-haves in future beautiful room:
1. Colourful comforters
2. Table lamp
3. Bed-raisers
4. Fabric to cover walls if walls are grotty
5. Loads of cool handmade artsy stuff (major need to consult help)
6. Many many drawers and shelves
7. MINI FRIDGE
8. Microwave
Running out of ideas, I am sure a room needs more than 8 items..

Yay I love making exciting lists!

2 comments:

  1. I love the victorian theme! You helped me decide on what I want to do for my dorm! Your ideas are awesome....

    Add more plz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the bedding from?

    ReplyDelete