Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Squishy Car



So many things to do tonight, but I am still going to blog first! :D 

Went to NTU for an activity today, first time ever to that ulu place!! It is HUGE and has so MANY FORESTY CORNERS and woah how do people get around there!? 

Lucky I have superb map-reading skills

I was tottering in heels, navigating with this map in hand, trying to get to the Nanyang Executive Centre. Asked quite a couple of students along the way and they havent even heard of it! Epic. 


Long walkway amidst NTU forest

Long road amidst NTU forest
Was quite happy to meet so many nice people there! Everyone was NICE and friendly :D There were seven of us.. 

Seven friendly people

When we were leaving, we realised one of us had a car and drove here (the guy on the far right)! But we have seven people! The car could fit a max of 5-6.. We took like 20minutes to decide who to take the car, and who to leave out helpless in the NTU jungle. It was an extremely tough decision.... 

In the end, we decided to ALL GO INTO THE CAR! 

Madness and chaos!! The guys refused to sit on each other's lap. The car driver was damn stressed out at the prospect of meeting police.  Someone was yelling directions to the driver. We ended up circling the NTU grassland. We were squashed. And I was reduced to squatting (it's unfair how the smallest one never gets the seat ) all the way.. 

And this is proof:



MADNESS! Still gotta thank the brave driver though

Pro driver 

I hope I dont get charged posting this.... 


On a side note, it's Nomination Day!! So exciting. I'm in AMK GRC so it's Reform Party VS. Lee Hsien Loong and PAP. UGHH im so annoyed - used to be in Aljunied GRC and thought it was ridiculous cos I lived in Hougang (at least there's some action there). And now when things finally get steamy at Aljunied, I'm no longer there..... 


And I still live in Hougang by the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment