Monday 25 April 2011

MEA Farewell Lunch

First I am triumphant to state that I was right about my camera!! It was hidden in my dad's secret drawers... =.=


After months of interning at IE, I have finally come to my last week. I kinda miss the place already.. and everytime I see this sign, I feel a wave of nostalgia..

A sign I see everyday, everywhere.

Today the MEA trio gave me a farewell treat!! They so exceeded my expectations. Despite teasing and being mean all the time, they actually planned to treat me today. Aww I knew that somewhere deep down inside their macho hearts THEY WILL (hopefully) MISS THIS INTERN!!


Green curry at Siam Kitchen!

Four ice-cream scoops at Marble Slab 


What Momo ate instead of Ice-Cream
'I am trying to keep to my diet, stop tempting me!' says Momo, while rubbing his big belly

A group photo:
From the left: Lester, Momo, Garry, Khairul, Janelle (new intern!), Me

Mann I will seriously miss this place! Despite all of them being super uh uniquely different and kinda funnily dysfunctional sometimes, I have come to adore MEA! Middle East and Africa ftw!



Over the week I shall post everything I love about IE. :D 

Today Momo also brought me to two delegate meetings! Shall post about that tomorrow. 



On a side note, am loving this song today! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment