Sunday 24 April 2011

Tour Singapore Campaign


I am about to reveal the awesome Tour Singapore Campaign!!  

Before I leave for London and explore thrilling european sights, I am going to Tour Singapore!! 

Here are some of the exciting places I wanna visit! 


Haw Par Villa

Always saw it on TV but never been there!

Never knew Demsey Hill existed

Marina Sands Skypark!

I think this is Kampong Glam

Sentosa Boardwalk

Singapore Biennale



Official Tour Singapore Campaign (Subject to changes at whim and fancy) 
1. Picnic at Botanic Gardens!
2. Photos at Singapore Biennale 
3. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE 
4. Haji Lane
5. Sentosa Boardwalk and Resorts World Sentosa
6. Marina Sands Skypark (EXPENSIVE) 
7. Jurong BirdPark
8. National Orchid Garden 
9. Kampong Glam 
10. Haw Par Villa
11. Little India (I realize I haven't actually explored this place before!) 
12. Demsey Hill 
13. Duck Tour/Hippo Tour (this might be too lame and costly)
14. Singapore Science Centre 
15. Peranakan Trail
16. Pulau Ubin Cycling
17. Food trail! (suggested by Anthea and Jonathan) 

I know you're now reeling in shock at HOW EXHILARATING Singapore really is! I know I did! Any other ideas?? 

Grah I need to find my camera - I have a feeling my dad hid it somewhere and is happily watching me search for it in order to 'teach me a lesson for being careless'... WELL IF HE HID IT, THAT DOESNT COUNT AS ME LOSING IT. Lucky for both of us, I know his tricks and how to pretend exasperation. 


On a side note, I have been wearing icky retainers since Friday and they are so ANNOYING! I can't pronounce anything with an S or a T. I can't even say 'This Sucks!' 




If i was going to suffer I wish I had cool retainers like the blue and red one up there. Mine's a boring transparent colour..

1 comment: