Saturday 23 April 2011

Pilot

WOW IT'S MY NEW BLOG!


What a monumental moment! YES my fabulous blog is finally up and running, after !@&%! hours of deciphering html codes and I am writing my first post!! Except - how do you start a blogpost??


I would expect my first post to be completely perfect, light-hearted, humorous, yet edgy, unique and of course, intelligent. It would leave all my readers inspired. Continue like this and I might just end up being interviewed on the Straits Times and RazorTV! People will start coming up to me on the street exclaiming 'Ooh my eyes popped at your blog!' and asking for my signature.. 


This is stressful. 


Oh well I'm feeling a bit fearless right now, since I found out that you can edit previous posts and nobody would know!! Bet you didn't know that. 


So anyways I am about to document my exciting life henceforth, because yippee I'm going to London in a few months for college!!! And before all that I am SO INSPIRED that I have a whole list of Things to Do Before College! This blog starts TODAY, where I am ticking off the first item on my list - START A BLOG. 


Well I look forward to the 10 views I get each week (9 of which are me) and WOOHOO NEW BLOG!!! :D 

2 comments:

  1. HELLO GUIQI AM I SUPPOSED TO BE HONOURED TO BE THE FIRST ONE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAH WTH... I THOUGHT YOU INTRO-ED ME TO A COOL NEW BLOG YOU FOUNG! SHAMELESS........................... nah kidding ANW I LOVE WONGFU TOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete