Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Decision

Haven't updated my blog in a while, been plagued with making an important decision for my future.

I have finally made my decision. It feels like I have come out of a difficult battle. I do not feel battered and torn though. I feel refreshed. Alive.

One option was safe, and decided my future for the next 6 years. And the other, risky, but full of potential, life and promises an adventure.

Perhaps our environment has trained us to be careful, practical, and make the boring and safe choice. And this conditioning was what caught me in a dilemma. I guess maybe I am greedy. I just cannot settle for that. I wanna be successful, but more than that, I want my life to be an adventure. I am not content with being comfortable. I want to love and appreciate every minute of my life.

I want to feel excited and energized for my present and my future.

I started this blog, because of that thrill I felt, for every moment of my life. I wanted to use this blog to remember every moment, because I am going to make every moment incredible. Coming in a huge circle, I have come back here, ready to take on the world.

I feel so happy! I feel so alive! I am going to give myself a chance!

Had a commercial shoot last Sunday. Insane fun, more on it next time! Only allowed to post photos after they're posted on our Facebook Page.

Go visit! Dream Academy Productions Facebook Page. Like the page! I am nervous everytime I post something on there :D


Spotted - Valiant Princes off Into the Woods in search of their fair maidens!

Knocking us out with their handsome faces and bright orange umbrella! 

Cinderella caught pining for her prince..

I am so in love with the world today! 
<3<3
GuiQi.



2 comments:

  1. proud of you guiqi!! :)

    xxx
    justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. just came across this post. i admire your attitude! very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete