Wednesday 4 May 2011

Dreams Ahoy!


IS EVERYONE AS PSYCHED AS I AM ABOUT MY NEW JOB?? 
Because I certainly am! I am officially Dream Academy's Media Executive!

This is my boss and I met her today! 

Selena Tan - You might have seen her in
Dim Sum Dollies, Under One Roof, I Not Stupid, etc!

I will be helping alot with marketing and publicity, and this is awesome because I will-

1) Achieve lifelong dream of becoming the social media expert (GOODNESS what the freak is Twitter :O)
2) Become a star by interviewing stars! (YES I'm doing the behind-the-scenes interviews WHOOPS) 
3) Attain proficiency of shooting and editing films!! 
4) Surf Youtube and Facebook and Twitter during work because it is work (JEALOUS?? XD)
5) The sets! The costumes! The props! The music! (Okay that one is just for me to see)
6) Meet super super super cool people!! 

So keep your eyes peeled. I have dug out my Family, User-friendly, Lousy-quality video camera to practice with from tomorrow onwards! We're going on a location recee tomorrow for a commercial shoot next Sunday! EEEP have to master video shooting, editing and interviewing by next Sunday 

I am so freaked out and so excited at the same time. I love this place. First, an amazing behind-the-scenes video: (No i didnt make this sigh) 




Am I sounding delirious.. And the photos you are waiting for!



Grotty signage

Majestic door to where DREAMS come true (see that I did there!)

Logo on the wall 
Well-said!

The Colourful Corridor of dreams

The wine cellar owned by Selena's dad


Bright yellow bike from Japan


The media room (records and posters)


More catalogues



The studio

The meeting table in the studio

Where rehearsals shall take place (and I shall lurk around with my camera....)

The mirror

The furniture storage space

Drawers (loads and loads and loads)

Random birdcage
Random cow

Central room

Stairs up to Costumes and Props

Boxes and boxes of props

Rows and rows of costumes


PRETTY CUPCAKES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment