Sunday 1 May 2011

The Source Code

Blogging as I am watching Channel 5's Royal Wedding Highlights!

Top 5 Things to Note about The Royal Wedding


1. Kate Middleton's fabulous white dress <3

Pretty!



2. Kate's sister, Pippa Middleton's dress! 


Some say she outshone her sister... Pretty Middletons!

 3. The Royal Wedding Cake!

The 1.2m cake is a replica of that building behind it O.O

4. The Royal Souvenirs! 
I think I would love to put food on their faces and then eat from it... I'd probably feel like a princess too! 

Shiny gold and platinum 22-carat 

5. The Royal Dolly book! 
Celebrate a royal romance that has captured the hearts of people around the globe with this charming paper doll book. This fully illustrated book contains lifelike cut-out figures of HRH Prince William and Kate Middleton, and includes a variety of delightful outfits to mix-and-match. Children will have hours of fun dressing up their favourite prince and princess. 
HAHAHAHA. (this is real btw) 

Hello, my birthday present right here! 
A Bonus Royal Family Photo:

I reckon some of the children look kinda odd..(Shall not name which)



Went to collect Nike Pack today! Can't wait for the run on next Saturday!!!!!!!



I feel empowered just looking at the poster!


Good stuff right here

I always knew long-distance relationships never worked out..

And I watched The Source Code today!


It is a fab movie! Not as Incredible as Inception or Avatar but pretty mind-blowing.

What will you do if you know you have 8 minutes left to live? I realize I really have no idea..8 minutes is pretty short. How do you make each second count?

1. Stop blogging
2. Hug family/friends (whoever's around) and say I LOVE YOU!
3. Send mass SMS saying I LOVE YOU!
4. Finish Ben&Jerry's tub in the fridge

That'd probably take like 5mins. I think it's too damn stressful to countdown towards the 8mins...

5. Grab Romelia (my guitar) and jump down and die. Before jumping, repeat cries of 'I LOVE YOU!' to the world.

Bleh that doesnt sound right..

No comments:

Post a Comment